Temperature range: 0° ÷ 250°
AMARC’s Drying Oven production is known as a reliable and high quality option for those companies who are looking for optimized thermal processing solutions.
Our Drying Ovens meet the most demanding needs of leading industrial equipment manufacturers worldwide.
All our Industrial Drying Ovens are manufactured according to the most advanced technology and highest standards available.
When you buy an AMARC Industrial Oven you are buying the quality of a product with the following main features:
- 100 mm mineral wool insulation
- Structure without thermal bridges
- Fiberglass gaskets
- Carbon steel framework with sheet metal panels
- Galvanized steel interior
- Painted steel exterior
- Top quality components
- High air turbulence
- High air/product exchange rate
- Double thermoregulation
- Inside door opening
- Proximity sensors
- IP 55 protection
- Alarm lamp
All our Drying Ovens and Heating Equipment are available in a range of dimensions and temperatures and are delivered to customers pre-assembled, wired and tested.
AMARC’s Drying Ovens rely on several different operating methods:
- Diathermic oil
- Hot water
AMARC’s products are backed by a comprehensive 12 month warranty and international after sales support.
- Flange Heaters
- Heaters for the Oil & Gas Industry
- Electric Heating Elements
- Industrial Electric Heaters
- Length: up to 9 metres
- Working voltage: 110 – 690 Volts
- Power output: 0,5 – 1000 kW with temperature up to 800 °C